The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Does anyone have Table Tennis? It's like 98p in the shops. I seem to recall there being a few online achievements to get so someone to help get them would be nice.

I am puzzled and if I'm honet, a little hurt that you've not mentioned this to me before. I can quite easily get hold of a copy. In fact, I could get it tomorrow, as I have £5 of my £60 borrow limit spare this week.

Does anyone have Table Tennis? It's like 98p in the shops. I seem to recall there being a few online achievements to get so someone to help get them would be nice.

I am puzzled and if I'm honest, a little hurt that you've not mentioned this to me before. I can quite easily get hold of a copy. In fact, I could get it tomorrow, as I have £5 of my £60 borrow limit spare this week.

Well i'd vaguely heard that Game was doing cheap games but with these type of things it never seems to be outside of a specific store. But I was looking today and there it was along with PES6 and 08. Then I was in GS and it was the same there.

I'm sure Table Tennis is looking forward to making friends with TNA on OUR boosting list.

Well i'd vaguely heard that Game was doing cheap games but with these type of things it never seems to be outside of a specific store. But I was looking today and there it was along with PES6 and 08. Then I was in GS and it was the same there.

I'm sure Table Tennis is looking forward to making friends with TNA on OUR boosting list.

I forgot about TNA. I'll have to borrow that again sometime soon.

So Darksiders was kind of adequate at the start, but once you get the guns and the actual Horse of the Apocalypse, it's fuuuun. Really helps it stand out a bit from the pack. Speaking of the pack, I'd rate it higher than Heavenly Sword on the God Of War ripoffometer.