The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Goldeneye probably won't see the light of day on XBLA, but it'll come out for the Wii arcade shit.

Yeaaaaah, if Nintendo/Bond liscence holder is gonna nix Goldeneye for XBLA then Rare is just gonna nix it for VC.

We won, yeah, but the fact that the radar is fucking useless means that all they did was camp at the flags all day and wait for me to run in for the easy kill >_>

See, I could play CoD, but all that tends to happen is I don't know what the fuck's going on, where anyone is, what weapons are good, and then I die. And people yell at me :(
Just play it more, With Call of Duty, You have to play it cool and make use of everything you have, Play to each guns good points and play to your perks and most of all, Don't run down the street like a gi-had.

I'm up for Call of Duty or Rainbow Six, If anyone is still on (I'm appearing offline)

While on the subject of radars, I love how Call of Duty only shows the shots fired, It adds stealth into the game and is one of the only things it has on Rainbow Six.