The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I think we're debating the video, not the story. At least, that's what I was debating. I compared it to the FF7 re-make cause of the fact that there was a graphically enhanced video put out there of the beginning of the game. This just seems like something similar.

Most of the graphically enhanced video from the 'beginning' of FF7 is actually from the end of Crisis Core. Although, they could have stolen the bit for Crisis Core from the video instead. I don't know what way round they came. >_>

Edited by stokeriño

The video we were talking about is the one I posted, and I know the story was real, I was posting the link for the video. I did't realise I had to spell everything out. I'm not sure on the authenticity of the video, it does have the "saving" content message typical of 360 games at the end, and I think I remember seeing stuff like hit B to go back, but I wouldn't have thought it'd be terribly difficult to mock that up.

The video we were talking about is the one I posted, and I know the story was real, I was posting the link for the video. I did't realise I had to spell everything out. I'm not sure on the authenticity of the video, it does have the "saving" content message typical of 360 games at the end, and I think I remember seeing stuff like hit B to go back, but I wouldn't have thought it'd be terribly difficult to mock that up.

Yea, at the start with the case file interface thing you can see 'B' or what is more of a red circle in the bottom right corner. Then there's a grey circle or what I assume would be Start where you click to start the mission.

i don't really doubt the video's authenticity, as in the top left corner it has numbering which I would think shows that it was still in development stages when this video was created. If someone wanted to really do a proper hoax of this they would have showed a "finished" product with the typical XBL menu to "quick start-up my N64 emulator" trick.