The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Can anyone recommend anything off the arcade? I'd imagine Bomberman or Worms to be good, but I dunno if enough people play them to make it a worthwhile purchase, since single player isn't the most engaging. I played the boogie Bunnies trial earlier and it sucked. I was surprised I couldn;t find a decent take on a Micro Machines style game, unless GripShift is better than the trial. I was gonna get that cause my mate's coming up next week, and we loved playing Mashed on PS2. I've basically got points to spare, as I don't fancy a track pack for GH, and there's no point getting the Heroic map pack when it'll be free in a couple of months (in time for the release of the second map pack), so I'm really after something multiplayer or a puzzle-type game for when I've got a spare few minutes.

EDIT: didn't want to double post. Does anyone else find it annoying that Assasin's Creed doesn't seem to have subtitles? Firstly, I like to listen to music when I play it (offsets the sheer monotony of the missions), and secondly, I can't always make out what the ruddy foreigners are saying >_>

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

Can anyone recommend anything off the arcade? I'd imagine Bomberman or Worms to be good, but I dunno if enough people play them to make it a worthwhile purchase, since single player isn't the most engaging. I played the boogie Bunnies trial earlier and it sucked. I was surprised I couldn;t find a decent take on a Micro Machines style game, unless GripShift is better than the trial. I was gonna get that cause my mate's coming up next week, and we loved playing Mashed on PS2. I've basically got points to spare, as I don't fancy a track pack for GH, and there's no point getting the Heroic map pack when it'll be free in a couple of months (in time for the release of the second map pack), so I'm really after something multiplayer or a puzzle-type game for when I've got a spare few minutes.

EDIT: didn't want to double post. Does anyone else find it annoying that Assasin's Creed doesn't seem to have subtitles? Firstly, I like to listen to music when I play it (offsets the sheer monotony of the missions), and secondly, I can't always make out what the ruddy foreigners are saying >_>

It's easier to make one post saying Soccer than it is to say Football and have to field "OMG YOU GET OUR FOOTBALL OVER THERE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY LIKE SOCCER FOR GIRLS?"

It's easier to make one post saying Soccer than it is to say Football and have to field "OMG YOU GET OUR FOOTBALL OVER THERE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY LIKE SOCCER FOR GIRLS?"

Why do you only like soccer for girls? :ohwell2: