The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I think it had a tab on one of the channels and then went fullscreen rather than an actual download.

I assume the game just involes throwing a ball in order to tty and make your avatar fall into water?

So I have 800 MS points still and don't know what to purchase with them. I would prefer a xbox arcade game that is multiplayer or at least co-op. Is there any news of BF 1943 releasing new maps at all? I would spend them on that if so.

Splosion Man is the way to go. 50 single player levels, 50 entirely different multiplayer levels, and it's only 800 points.

I think it had a tab on one of the channels and then went fullscreen rather than an actual download.

I assume the game just involes throwing a ball in order to tty and make your avatar fall into water?

Actually you get to dunk your friends in water. And they don't even have to be online

Apparently online co-op for Splosion Man is horribly laggy, and since it's all timing-based, it's essentially impossible to play.

I would never be able to play a game like that online anyway, would be way too frustrating dealing with someone you don't know. Definitely a local mulitplayer kind of game, which is how I played through it.

EA Black Box based in Vancouver has announced that SKATE 3 will release May 2010. The game will focus more than ever on online play, emphasizing co-op play and forming crews to take on rivals in a completely new place called Carverton.

Senior Producer, Jason DeLong says, "We're giving gamers a very unique experience by providing them with the tools they need to build their ultimate team or to create a team comprised entirely of their online friends. From there, it's all about proving yourself – teaming up, and throwing down."

They also promise more customization that ever before with tools to create custom graphics, record videos grey_loader.gifand create your own skate parks, which can then be played cooperatively.