The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

But hey, Fitzy, if we're talking about down voting, I notice a lot of mine are going down and there are only about 5 of us in this topic as of late. But hey, maybe it's Ruki, Eo, HoodedMandarin or Kaney that's doing it?!

• Like 2

Will up-voting both of you make you love each other again?

Down voting your face will make me feel better.

mad.gif

Edit: Also, I think there will be a Deathmatch/Arena/duel type thing in the game too, so you guys can work it out there....with death.

• Like 1

When you're being murdered by a giant fucking monster, I'll be hiding in the corner living. Also? I call any Ice-type weapons (assuming that is one of the elements...assuming there are elements)...I wanna be a cold hearted bitch.

Bah, ice is my favourite, ever since...well, Castle Crashers >_>

Speaking of which, I am unimpressed with the DLC offerings, I've already completed the game, why would I want to buy extra weapons and characters to use? At least chuck in a couple of bonus missions.

At least the King pack was only 160, I imagine that the Necro pack will be the same. Mind you, that's about as much as they should charge for a couple of characters. I half expected something cheeky like 400 though.

I'm up to about level 48 on W@W now. Very much doubt I'll make 65 before MW2 drops. Since I'll have MW2 from the start though there's a chance I'll manage it on that.

Hardcore Search & Destroy is wonderful for levelling up. 50 points per kill, 100 for planting or defusing the bomb.

Also, bah! I love/hate the fall gaming season. NHL 10/Borderlands/MW2/L4D2, maybe Wet, depending on the demo. Then throw in rentals for Smackdown, Assassins Creed.....it's busy.

Take out Borderlands, replace with FIFA 10, NBA Live 10, DiRT 2, NFS: Shift and swap those rentals for purchases and you have my wishlist.