The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

You can be in instead of Fitzy. :)

Just hope there is no issues with replaying quests or side quests. I can envisage times where one of us isn't around and others play on. As long as they can go back and help catch up then we should be good. I hope passing around loot is easy too. We could really help each other with so many of us playing and collecting stuff that is more suited to someone else.

If you think this year is bad, wait until Q1 2010. :shifty:

Quest wise, I believe whoever hosts the game, we play their game. But yes, hopefully loot sharing is a lot better than Fable 2's (Wait 5 mins to send a dye? Fuck that!), and a Free-For-All loot system will be evil...I do not trust Fitzy!

Oh, sorry Fitzy. I never realized that we were supposed to wait until you bought the game until we played it. Ruki, LL, make sure you don't break that shrink wrap until Fitzy gets his hands on it.

Yeah, I fear a free-for-all. I fully expect:

'Oooh, +6 medic armour.'

'Give me that please, LL.'

'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno'

'But...i'm the medic.'

'Me use this.'

'But it wont be any use to you.'

'I use it anyway.'

Oh, sorry Fitzy. I never realized that we were supposed to wait until you bought the game until we played it. Ruki, LL, make sure you don't break that shrink wrap until Fitzy gets his hands on it.

Yeah, I fear a free-for-all. I fully expect:

'Oooh, +6 medic armour.'

'Give me that please, LL.'

'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno'

'But...i'm the medic.'

'Me use this.'

'But it wont be any use to you.'

'I use it anyway.'

This made me laugh, I love this. LL, steal his armor!

...and I now see a lot of team killing between Ellis and Fitzy. I demand a duel!

It wasn't a comeback, yours doesn't make sense. Ruki says the same thing I did, that he might only get it if reviews are good without playing the demo, so yeah... plus even if we all did get it on release day North America gets it three days before everyone else...

• Like 1

People not getting healed by my Asprin-loaded Shotgun:

Ruki

Except Fitzy that Ruki isn't acting like a dick, he isn't going around acting like he's trying to get other people to play exclusively with them. I was just telling Dragsy that there would be a spot with us if you weren't getting it right away but no, you have to take it personally and continue to try and 'feud' with me.

Would you like some making fuck?

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK.

I know I'm late. Fuck you. I have no idea what Borderlands is supposed to be like, but the cover art is awesome.

• Like 1

When you're being murdered by a giant fucking monster, I'll be hiding in the corner living. Also? I call any Ice-type weapons (assuming that is one of the elements...assuming there are elements)...I wanna be a cold hearted bitch.

Wow, Ellis, how am I even remotely acting like a dick and trying to get people to play exclusively with me? Were were apparently calling things for a four game, and Dragsy comes along and you are all "we remove Fitzy for Dragsy :)" but apparently this is me feuding for not really caring and pointing out that I can just play at any point with LL and Ruki...

And I know Ruki is not trying to get anyone to play exclusively with them, but you certainly are, trying to "kick me out" in favor of Dragsy. But as usual, you try and act like this is me "feuding" with you when it is just you acting childish as usual.

• Like 1

Wow, Ellis, how am I even remotely acting like a dick and trying to get people to play exclusively with me? Were were apparently calling things for a four game, and Dragsy comes along and you are all "we remove Fitzy for Dragsy :)" but apparently this is me feuding for not really caring and pointing out that I can just play at any point with LL and Ruki...

And I know Ruki is not trying to get anyone to play exclusively with them, but you certainly are, trying to "kick me out" in favor of Dragsy. But as usual, you try and act like this is me "feuding" with you when it is just you acting childish as usual.

I never said remove but nice try anyway. Like I said, I was just saying that Dragsy could come in with us if you weren't getting it right away and you immediately became defensive and said you would just play with LL and Ruki.

Me childish? You are the one who is always trolling me and saying stupid shit to me, just like the other day when you say i'm an idiot for voting you down despite the fact I didn't.

But no, it's all me trying to attack you and 'kick you out' despite me once again never saying this.

• Like 1