The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Oh come on, I got plenty of sniper kills in Halo.

Bookended by you standing right in the open, waving your dick, inviting people to kill you.

The sniper guy gets to befriend a bird creature.

Oh no, not more whistling.

I'm up to about level 48 on W@W now. Very much doubt I'll make 65 before MW2 drops. Since I'll have MW2 from the start though there's a chance I'll manage it on that.

Ah, my bad, it is indeed only 10 prestiges on WaW. It probably feels like 15 though since you have to get up to 65.

And yeah, I think I'm up in the 60s on WaW on my first prestige, and I don't care to try and prestige again on that game. COD4 I'm on the 6th prestige, possibly might make it to gold cross(the 10th) since I was able to go from 1 to 34 in two nights of play.

Speaking of W@W and XP and what not, if/when we get those Death Cards we need to make sure to play some levels with them turned on. That's worth some XP. I need all I can get, trying to get to level 50 to unlock the last challenges.

Also, on the subject of prestige, what exactly happens when you do so? Is everything reset, like, all your weapons and all the challenges are available to complete once more?

Everyone yells at me when I use Juggernaught :crying:

Also, bah! I love/hate the fall gaming season. NHL 10/Borderlands/MW2/L4D2, maybe Wet, depending on the demo. Then throw in rentals for Smackdown, Assassins Creed.....it's busy.

Everyone yells at me when I use Juggernaught :crying:

Also, bah! I love/hate the fall gaming season. NHL 10/Borderlands/MW2/L4D2, maybe Wet, depending on the demo. Then throw in rentals for Smackdown, Assassins Creed.....it's busy.

Probably because you can't spell juggernaut.

Also fuck you guys I wanted to play Borderlads.