The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Wolves, it seems like the Avatar clothes that were already there will still be there, not sure about after the official update, but I sure hope so as that would be stupid to make us pay for avatar clothes. What I'm hoping for is that they'll have the free clothes that we've had before, continue to release free clothes every once in a while like they're doing now while releasing premium content you can buy. I also hope that once the awards feature is up and running that you don't have to buy the stuff you unlock.

So I'm looking for some co-op games for 3 players or more and there aren't many I can think of. No FPSs though, one player is very new to them.

I've already got Splosion Man, TMNT Arcade, Aegis Wing and Castle Crashers. I figure Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 when that comes out also. Any other ideas?

Well, the first MUA.

GTA4 online has 4 co-op missions.

The Smackdown games are fun with friends.

Ghostbusters online.

NHL/NFL games.

Rockband.

Does Smackdown have 4 player on one screen? I may get this years if it does.

And I love Ghostbusters, but I should have mentioned I am looking for one screen co-op.

And I have Rock Band, forgot about that.

There's the 'new' Turtles game out this Wednesday.

Other than that, Burnout Paradise maybe? The local multiplayer stuff will require buying the DLC or the Ultimate Box edition, not strictly co-op mind you but i'm not sure there's much else.

There's definitely no local multiplayer for Burnout Paradise from what I remember. Or if there is, it's of the 'pass the one controller' variety. It's kinda shit, really.

The Lego games have multiplayer and they're cheap. Fun, too. And yes, Smackdown has four players on the screen at one time. It's surprisingly fun playing multiplayer, too.

Edited by Willverine

Well, yeah, it's not like you're all in your own car at the same time racing each other but I guess it can still loosely be called multiplayer.

Aren't the Lego games only 2 players at most?

Well, since 4 player same-screen games are hard to find, maybe you guys can help me with something else.

I'm trying to get my girlfriend into FPSs. So far she's played Team Fortress 2 and she likes that, so I'm looking for other good shooters that are easy to learn and won't scare her away too fast. Suggestions?

Someone apparently uploaded it so if I were so inclined I could install it anyway, not that I am.

Speaking of the update, the little covered feature of some installs being a lot smaller is a nice one.

Oh come on Kaney, buying Fallout 3 again?

Edited by King Aurora BorEllis