The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

There was a thunderstorm the other day, lightning struck nearby and everything in the room turned off for a second and now my xbox won't connect via ethernet :(

Halp?

There was a thunderstorm the other day, lightning struck nearby and everything in the room turned off for a second and now my xbox won't connect via ethernet :(

Halp?

I can't help (call Microsoft?), but when I was playing during a lightning storm, the power flickered for a second, and then started to Red Ring.....I freak out, turn it off....let it sit for about 5 minutes and all was better :)

Yeah, the lesson here is never leave your box plugged in during a thunderstorm, Microsoft will tell you that much when you call. I did it and it fried my power adapter, now my 360 isn't plugged in unless I'm using it.

* July 22: TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled 1200 MSP ($15)

* July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 1200 MSP ($15)

* August 5: 'Splosion Man 800 MSP ($10)

* August 12: Trials HD 1200 MSP ($15)

* August 19: Shadow Complex 1200 MSP ($15)

TMNT might have been fun for multiplayer but ehhhhhh on 1200 points. I might pick up Shadow Complex one day, kinda Castlevania/Metroid style action. Not sure if i'll bite at 1200 though.

What is that Trials HD? Is it a port of the motorcross trials game on steam? If so I highly recommend.

EDIT - I just checked and it is, check this game out people, its the most fun albeit frustrating game you'll ever play.

Edited by MDK

Looking at YouTube, I think so. Looks pretty crazy with all the explosions and rag dolling and what not. Will have to try that trial when it comes out.

Oh, I see, i'm talking to the Delorean driving LL once again who has just returned from August 09 having played all these games.