The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

When you're Slogger you've gotta take those scores whenever the oppurtunity arises, regardless of the morale ramifications of doing so.

When you're Slogger you've gotta take those scores whenever the oppurtunity arises, regardless of the morale ramifications of doing so.
Had he let me know that his controller had disconnected, I wouldn't have scored on him, But I had no idea, So I just played on.

Had he let me know that his controller had disconnected, I wouldn't have scored on him, But I had no idea, So I just played on.

How is someone supposed to let you know their controller disconnected when you can't do anything without the controller?

How is someone supposed to let you know their controller disconnected when you can't do anything without the controller?

Mic? But he might not have a mic, Yeah I get it, He won, Is that punishment enough?

Do me a favor Slogger, plug in your mic, then disconnect your controller and try to talk to people. Tell me how effective it is.

Do me a favor Slogger, plug in your mic, then disconnect your controller and try to talk to people. Tell me how effective it is.

Ugh, I forgot about the wired mics, My bad.

He won, Is that punishment enough?

I'd have done the same thing as you.

Especially if I was Werder Bremen :shifty:

Werder Are a good team, Not my fault I have to play Milan and Real, If I knew people were going to pick teams that are crammed with Superstars, I'd have picked Man U. <_<

It really wouldn't have mattered. Real don't play well in FIFA especially without january transfers, nor do Milan. If you really want to complain look at the other group. I really doubt it would have mattered anyway, you weren't very good.

Edited by Rocksta

It really wouldn't have mattered. Real don't play well in FIFA especially without january transfers, nor do Milan. If you really want to complain look at the other group. I really doubt it would have mattered anyway, you weren't very good.
I'm not going to justify that slander with an answer.

Ya know, Other than this, Letting you know I'm not going to justify that slander.