The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I think LEft 4 Dead will blow hard solo.

Mini-rant time, fuck Asda for breaking street dates. I've had about 8000 phone calls from annoyed customers today because we told them they couldn't get their GHWT bundles because it's not out till Friday, same with WoW being out Thursday, yet Asda fuck around and are selling both, pretty cheaply too. Just fuck off, supermarkets, sell more apples.

And I'm sick to death of people getting pissy at me for not seeling a game later in the afternoon the day before a game is out. IT IS ILLEGAL I CAN LOSE MY FUCKING JOB, CUNT. Unless you're going to pay me to sit on my ass and play games all day just so you can have Cod5 early, don't give me any grief, especially at the end of the day when the staff are at their most pissy. And no "it's right there on the counter" is not a valid argument, do you really think we should take all delivery of new releases the day they're out so we completley shut down and aren't able to serve anyone whilst we process 1200 games? No. Shut up then.

Edited by Dragsy

Go to Xbox.com, they'll have all the info there. You'll call a number, tell a rep what happened, they'll tell you what to do and ship out a coffin. Usually only takes a week or two, but that does suck... how long have you had your 360?

So, got everything...and do they not provide a box? What the fuck...they said I have to provide my own god damn box. Fuck them!

And this is just so I know/understand my phone notes. I send back the bare console....no cords, no faceplate (have to take that off), no hard drive. I will get 2 e-mails in 24 hours, I have to print them off and tape it to the box. I take my reference number and print it on a peice of paper, tape it to the system, as well as print it on the box.

They need better call support people <_<

Were they Indians? :shifty:

It has always been my understanding that they offer to send you a box or you can get your own. If they send you one it can take like a week to reach you but if you get your own you can send it to FitzyEx quicker.

Also, don't forget to check the disc tray!