The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Ugh, the wireless media streaming is horrible. It normally works fine, but for the last couple of days, my console won't recognise any computers on the network, despite my laptop seeing the 360 and allowing access. I'm not too fussed as I usually only use it for watching downloaded tv shows (audio sucks on my laptop), but it's interfering with my ability to use the NHL '09 music stuff, and it's really annoying as there's seemingly no cause. My main problem is there's no option just to rescan, and because it has worked before, I can't do the thing Microsoft tells me, which is just to lick on music/videos/pictures on the media blade on the dashboard and hit x to change source. When you do it the first time, you get some options or something, but now it just tells me there's no computers. Anyone have any ideas? Quick google search came up empty, other than some Media Connect stuff which is irrelevant because I'm using XP.

I've already got them open, that's how I fixed my NAT trouble. I've got a guide to set the ports up for Media Connect, so I'll see how that goes.

This is what's so frustrating, it's so closed off, there's not many, or even any options to really troubleshoot, or at least reset and rescan.

Edited by Dragsy

So, I went to go pay off Fallout 3 today. I owed fifty-nine bucks, which was a big wtf moment after already putting down thirty on it. Supposedly the collector's edition went from up from $69.99 to $89.99 since I pre-ordered it. Well, now I've got Fallout 3 paid off, but I also have five bucks in my bank account until pay day. On second thought I should have just switched over to the regular edition, but I didn't have a second thought apparently.

Edited by Diet Sousa

I may as well put it here since more people have Army of Two on the 360:

http://weblogs.variety.com/the_cut_scene/2...of-two-seq.html