The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Playing Tales of Vespira on Gamepass. I like the art style and the music, the combat is taking some getting used to. The portraits for the side conversations are bad though. And apparently the game just straight up gives you like a million different items at the start of the game? I could have had 300k gold. And a bunch of levels. Decided against that (for now.... although I took the materials and stuff)

Hell yeah, don’t have to buy it then.

Series S reviews are out, pretty much confirmed it’s one major drawback is the smaller SSD.  But if you don’t have  the TV for or don’t care about 4K gaming, it’s a good value.  Great load times, can do a lot to enhance previous generation titles.  It’s not some major seismic shift in gaming, but the reviews indicate the Series X isn’t either.  Both seem to be solid, reliable upgrades to the Xbox One, with more capabilities based on how much you pay.

Makes me pretty happy with my purchase of an S, considering I’m upgrading from a near launch Xbox One.