The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2020 at 10:17, Bobfoc said:

The Kingdom Hearts collections are coming to Game Pass this month. With Kingdom Hearts 3 already on there, I think that means you can now experience the full series.

But without Kingdom Hearts X Æ A-Xii, will we really experience the full series?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/06/2020 at 10:17, Bobfoc said:

The Kingdom Hearts collections are coming to Game Pass this month. With Kingdom Hearts 3 already on there, I think that means you can now experience the full series.

Read this 3 weeks AFTER buying 1.5. Sigh...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to the stream of Microsoft's first-party games showcase tomorrow. It will also involve a pre-show and post-show with Geoff Keighley. The official Xbox stream requires you to sign in and verify your age, whereas this one doesn't.

Even if you've committed to never buying the Series X, I wouldn't dismiss this show automatically. The games shown will almost certainly be playable on Xbox One and PC as well, and they'll probably be coming to Game Pass at launch.

Is most of this preshow gonna be here's a quick trailer and then talking about Halo: Infinite, rince and repeat?  

1 minute ago, DavidMarrio said:

Is most of this preshow gonna be here's a quick trailer and then talking about Halo: Infinite, rince and repeat?  

Quite possibly. Halo is the only game they know will be on the main show. Still, getting trailers at all is a big bonus for the pre-show. That wasn't happening with the other companies.