The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Not interested in Batman. I file it with Ass Creed. Too repetitive for me to ever finish.

I'm watching Elder Scrolls on twitch, trying to decide if it's my sorta thing.

Might not bother with Desiny tbh. Don't wanna spend on DLCs.

You need to be in the Preview program. Add me if you don't have me and I'll send you an invite.

Cossbysweater

You're not guaranteed to get in, but it's something. I've also read that there is a way to play games that involves going to someone who has played the game you wants profile and doing something there with their "has played" section but I have no clue myself.

You need to be in the Preview program. Add me if you don't have me and I'll send you an invite.

Cossbysweater

You're not guaranteed to get in, but it's something. I've also read that there is a way to play games that involves going to someone who has played the game you wants profile and doing something there with their "has played" section but I have no clue myself.

I have you on my list!

Man, just had one of the best Battlefield games ever. I finished like 26 for 14 or something, but the actual game was great. It was the prison (?) map. We were getting smashed, and were behind by 100 tickets. Probably more. We couldn't get out of our spawn, or area A. I eventually managed to get outside with my two squad mates, we moved round the outside, took C, moved to the middle area at B, took that. Then we spread out, and me and one guy stayed at B. I can't say what happened at A and C, but we just smashed B. Held it down, took out every person that went near it.

We won the game with 33 tickets left to their 0. I remember at one point we had 45 left, and they had 187. Then the tide turned brilliantly.

Seeing as we were over 100 a behind and so badly pinned it, it just felt great to win.

:D

• Like 1

What, is my invite not good enough for you, Maxx? You gotta go badgering apsham for one?

Also, Gears 3 and Plants vs Zombies are the free games on 360 for July. AC IV and So Many Me for the One.

I've surprisingly had a blast on COD: AW the last two days. It's different enough to the last one I played. Black Ops, I think.

Just lots of fun so far. It helps that I can pick up a COD and do really well. Whereas I struggle to top Battlefield leaderboards.

Levelled up a lot already and got some good guns. I like having different variants of guns.

• Like 1