The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is a bit vague but what's a really great game for the Xbone right now? No one seems to play fifa that much these days and after beating Dying Light, playing GTAV and still to play Saints Row IV I'm kinda burned out on sandbox games.

Battlefield doesn't interest me and I've got Titanfall. Is WWE2K15 worth getting? It's been years since I've played a wwe game and even longer since watching the show. Is it still fun to play around with? CAW and stuff still good?

Far Cry 4 appealed to me previously but I dunno if I really want another sandbox type game. LOTR doesn't hold any interest so Middle Earth is out.

Help me not be bored :(

If people aren't already aware, there is a standalone Forza game based on Fast and the Furious currently free on the Marketplace but they're eventually gonna start charging for it in a few weeks so get it while it's hot. On both 360 and One too, like 2gb on 360 and 15gb on the One.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to play the prequel but I can't really be arsed playing through the second game again. I hope they'll release them separately at some point.

• 1 month later...

Games with Gold continues to be a joke. I don't normally like to moan about free stuff, but they should just offer one game if they're going to leave the same ones up 3 consecutive months like they're doing with that pool game. I don't know anything about Massive Chalice so I'll reserve judgement.

The 360 selection is pretty good, I've already got Just Cause 2,never played it though. Thief got mixed reviews.

• 2 weeks later...