The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Well it was given to me, so I'm not sure. Didn't get any of the warranty paperwork with it.

Would they take it in without one? I'd assume if they did they'd charge some sort of fee.

EDIT: Nevermind, googled it and it's about $140. Gay.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Well it was given to me, so I'm not sure. Didn't get any of the warranty paperwork with it.

Would they take it in without one? I'd assume if they did they'd charge some sort of fee.

EDIT: Nevermind, googled it and it's about $140. Gay.

It's $99 as that is what I paid.

I need to try the trial for it. I only have 1200 or so points right now though and I want to keep 400 for FIFA Ultimate Team and have some in reserve in case anything good pops up on Deal of the Week.

Try the demo of Aliens Vs. Predator. If you played AvP2 on the PC, you will love it. Even if you haven't, the game has good controls and a great atmosphere. The motion sensor the Marines have adds so much tension to the game. The best is when a signal is right near you, yet you still can't find it.

Thank you. That game blows. The marines play like any other FPS soldier guy dude, except with a fucking AWFUL flashlight. In fact, the atmosphere ONLY relies on said terrible flashlight when you're a marine and that to me is just dumb. Being an alien is just disorienting when you're running up walls and shit. The controls are balls, too. And really, the Predator is fine, but honestly a bit overpowered. It was pretty good when playing as a Predator, frustrating as fuck as a Marine (oh yeah, guns seem underpowered, too), and just disorienting and annoying as an Alien. Not to mention, that map was boooorrriinggg. Obviously I'm going to assume there will be better ones in the full game, but it really would have helped them to have a better map in the demo.

Zero can rest easy now, Perfect Dark is coming on the 17th of March and for only 800 points. 800? I think Low-Ki just froze over in hell. It's all part of the XBLA 'Block Party' which starts with Toy Soldiers on the 3rd, Scrap Metal on the 10th (1200 a piece) and then Game Room on the 24th. Mega Man 10 then releases on the 31st, not sure that's part of the promotion though.

What else, new DLC for L4D1 and 2, Dead Rising 2 is coming August 31st in the US and to Europe a few days later, there's a 360 exclusive prologue to the game (though no word on what form that will take), Halo Reach Beta starts May 3rd for those of us who still have ODST.