The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

A guy just lost on question 1 caus he trusted the mob/crowd/top 10 to know about the grow a moustache charity event.

Apparently, it isn't Movember, it's Taschember.

A guy just lost on question 1 caus he trusted the mob/crowd/top 10 to know about the grow a moustache charity event.

Apparently, it isn't Movember, it's Taschember.

Man, I forgot to celebrate Tashember this year.

Can someone recommend an Xbox Live compatible router?

I use Vista and a WIRED connection. Wireless connections can fuck off. I stupidly got a Netgear switch and now I have to keep switching between PC and Xbox, it's really fucking angering.

Any Wired/Or Wireless Router will do.

You made the mistake of buying a Ethernet switch. If you can still return or exchange it do it. A very functional router shouldn't be more than a few bucks difference from the switch you already purchased. I have a 6 port hub for about $25 last year.

Once you have that there's a lot of media streaming you can do as well from PC to 360.

Edited by Captain Eo

You can get a Linksys wireless-G router for about $50 US. When I worked at walmart, I think the only wired router we sold was a Linksys and it was around $20-$30. But the wireless routers have wired ports in them, too. I have a laptop, a desktop, and a 360 all hooked up to my Linksys router.

Pets are useless because the overprotective retards at microsoft won't allow us to kick other peoples puppies. I might be interested if they got in some dinosaurs or something, but until then, no dice.