The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

No doubt I'd be tempted to do the same, but somebody just needs to go for it.

At least one dude did yesterday, if not two. One of them made it to like... ten members of the mob left before they fucked up.

Thusfar from my one time playing 1 vs. 100, my favorite "... what" moments include like twenty people at least getting who wrote "The Taming of the Shrew" wrong and one guy in my little crowd group thing thinking that J.K. Rowling's first name is "Jerutha." Eeesh.

Surprisingly the mob has gotten a little better over here in the states, as opposed to a few weeks ago when it was normal for 20-40 people to go out on the first question. Still, I can't believe people missed the question about how many numbers are on a 360 controller when they could easily look down at it in their hands and check.

Surprisingly the mob has gotten a little better over here in the states, as opposed to a few weeks ago when it was normal for 20-40 people to go out on the first question. Still, I can't believe people missed the question about how many numbers are on a 360 controller when they could easily look down at it in their hands and check.

I'm inclined to say 4, but even those I had to search for.

Am I missing some?

Prototype is apparently worth a rent but beyond that replay value kind of falters.

Yea my friend REALLY wanted be to get it because he said its a mixture of Crackdown/GTA IV/and all these other games. I wasn't too turned on about it when I first saw it.

So FNR4 it is.