The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Well if it's any indication, we just finished <_< Unless Kaney and AD are up for another round after AD's watched... whatever he said he was watching. Need to sort out my fucking router though.

I just started playing Half-Life 2 again.. it's awesome in short bursts, but I hate the way the game works. I KNOW if I go into that building some fuckers are going to come out of no where, with no way of them actually doing that and end up making me paranoid as hell to move through sections of the game that should be pretty clear and straightforward. Wesley.

Can I assume that's Orange Box and not HL2 for Xbox? Is it working ok? I heard reports of it being fucked since the NXE.

Also, Alien Hominid for 400 M$ funbux, worth it?

I'll play.

Sweet, I'll send Kaney a message on XBL if he comes on... And Toe (I think it was you) can play too if he's still up for it. Might have to knock it back to 9ish though, my tea's still cooking :shifty:

Can I assume that's Orange Box and not HL2 for Xbox? Is it working ok? I heard reports of it being fucked since the NXE.

Also, Alien Hominid for 400 M$ funbux, worth it?

Alien Hominid save data unlocks the character for use in Castle Crashers, totally worth it!