The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It never actually Red Ringed, but it did begin freezing every time I loaded a game up. It was sent back and MS fixed it (or just sent me a new one), but I don't know what the deal is today. That's the first time it froze, but I've been getting a message that "the disc is unreadable" all day while playing Fallout. The disc itself is fine, so I'm getting the uneasy feeling that the 360 is on the fritz.

It never actually Red Ringed, but it did begin freezing every time I loaded a game up. It was sent back and MS fixed it (or just sent me a new one), but I don't know what the deal is today. That's the first time it froze, but I've been getting a message that "the disc is unreadable" all day while playing Fallout. The disc itself is fine, so I'm getting the uneasy feeling that the 360 is on the fritz.

Exactly the same problem, works fine on certain days, the next it's horrendous. No clue if it's the laser or something on the inside. The games it does it with aren't in AMAZING condition, yet they aren't exactly bad either. Give me a heads up if you find a solution or any idea as to what it is. I really don't want to send my console in and wait close to a month or whatever it is, but I think I may have to within time.

So, Braid just got 400 chopped off it as part of the resurgance of Deal of the Week. You have to be a gold member (Insert Austin Powers joke here?) and it's only till March 1st. I may get it, I probably said at the time that I would bite when it dropped in price.

Cue Zero to tell us all that it's awesome and we should all buy it.

I think Braid's are just ones you get as you progress in the game, don't seem to hard. Well, except for the speed run maybe.

And you bought Interpol? How the hell did that happen? :lol:

Hm, seems when I downloaded the trial (I download most the XBLA trials and never play them >_>), I actually purchased it. Either I lost track of how many points I had, or I haven't been charged for it. Still not played it.

And I still haven't taken Tomb Raider Underworld out of the wrapper.

Hm, seems when I downloaded the trial (I download most the XBLA trials and never play them >_>), I actually purchased it. Either I lost track of how many points I had, or I haven't been charged for it. Still not played it.

And I still haven't taken Tomb Raider Underworld out of the wrapper.

I haven't opened Ninja Gaiden 2 and I got that for Christmas.

Anyone want to play L4D after Raw tonight?