The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Thanks to Top Gear, if anything on GTA I feel like getting a little convoy together and driving from one side of the map to the other, perhaps occasionally stopping to take in a sight or two or engage in a mini race or donut session.

Perhaps we should do this to reacquaint ourselves since we haven't played in ages! Maybe some other multiplayer too, I need achievements. :shifty:

If I could get my vision camera set up like my eyetoy back at Uni, I'd blatantly be up for this. Although, it'd be better if we actually could customise our cars. But fuck GTA tonight, HALO, cocks.

How long till Dan stops lurking and asks for the months free XBL that you'll get for it ringing?

All I want is a 48 hour code ¬_¬

Haha, I threw away like two weeks' worth of trial codes yesterday and didn't even consider you.

Thanks to Top Gear, if anything on GTA I feel like getting a little convoy together and driving from one side of the map to the other, perhaps occasionally stopping to take in a sight or two or engage in a mini race or donut session.

Perhaps we should do this to reacquaint ourselves since we haven't played in ages! Maybe some other multiplayer too, I need achievements. :shifty:

If I could get my vision camera set up like my eyetoy back at Uni, I'd blatantly be up for this. Although, it'd be better if we actually could customise our cars. But fuck GTA tonight, HALO, cocks.

How long till Dan stops lurking and asks for the months free XBL that you'll get for it ringing?

All I want is a 48 hour code ¬_¬

Haha, I threw away like two weeks' worth of trial codes yesterday and didn't even consider you.

:crying: