The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Fitzy does give off the echo <_<

And Dragsy, it is usually when we're in the middle of big explosions, and I missed what you said.

But yay for Left 4 Dead'ing tonight! And Krypt is female, and getting a mic in Feb.

lol, no. How can you be a donator and not know the truth?

On the mic discussion, I would have to say Fitzy it hard to understand from shitty mic/quietness. I've heard Kaney talk, once, in the whole 1 hour I've played games with him.

I shall send you a voice message later for you to complain about later.

The only one I remember sending you was threatening you bodily harm, to which you replied begging for forgiveness, which led to the posting of I'm going to say tigers hugging. It may have been bears.

On the mic discussion, I would have to say Fitzy it hard to understand from shitty mic/quietness. I've heard Kaney talk, once, in the whole 1 hour I've played games with him.

I didn't really understand you when you would talk, but it seemed like you were really quiet. Or Maybe LL and Ellis are just really loud :shifty:

So you guys that have heard me on L4D can understand me fine? That comes as a bit of a surprise if so.

Your accent is quite thick, but you're also very quiet

I didn't really understand you when you would talk, but it seemed like you were really quiet. Or Maybe LL and Ellis are just really loud :shifty:

It's LL, his voice must be heard over everyone else's, he's that important.