The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So I got the guitar hero world tour bundle for Christmas. The drums are going to take some getting use to. But I am not sure if the drums are broken or not. When you get that time to play fills they play softly. If you hit the actual buttons instead of the pads, it plays loud...? I don't know. Then I drop notes like crazy, but apparently that is something that I can download and transfer with a MIDI-USB cable, so we shall see when I get that cable sent to me if that fixes any problems.

For some asinie reason the fixer cables fucked it even more up for one of my friends. We were playing around with it, trying to fix the red one but no matter what we did it just worsened. In the end we just switched it back to the original state and decided that you just had to be gentle with the drums if you ever wanted a decent amount of points.

Edited by SRN

so, I got Saints Row 2 for Christmas.

God, it's shit. :shifty:

This man is a liar. I have not even tried the game, but if SR1 is anything to go by SR2 should be the best game of this century.

I wouldn't know sarcasm if it chewed my dick off. <_<

Edited by SRN

So if I get Burnout Paradise will anyone play?

Well, Left 4 Dead is on sale for $50 tomorrow, so I'll probably pick that up.

Edited by Merry Christmaxx

I got L4D and Gears 2, so I'm up for any game of either of those in the next couple days. My apartment is a complete wreck right now, so I don't know if I'll be on tonight or tomorrow, but soon!

I got L4D and Gears 2, so I'm up for any game of either of those in the next couple days. My apartment is a complete wreck right now, so I don't know if I'll be on tonight or tomorrow, but soon!

Summ on both, score.

My brother has access to online. AFAIK the games that I can be online to play are PES 2009, COD5, Left 4 Dead and the original Gears of War. Those are the only ones that I would play anyway. And if you don't mind someone shit (and in some cases, never played them) joining in give me a time and date and we will see what can be done.

So if I get Burnout Paradise will anyone play?

Well, Left 4 Dead is on sale for $50 tomorrow, so I'll probably pick that up.

I will play Burnout! Wonderful, wonderful game. And so much free DLC, I will buy the premium stuff just out of gratitude for not being money grabbing cunts.

Also, Saints Row 2 battered GTA4.