The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I highly doubt Sex Panther will be available, so you'll have to attach numbers to it, making it significantly less humorous. Go with an XBL randomly generated one, they tend to be funny in an irrational way.

I have £15 in GameStation credit. Is there anything else in the fat Chris sales worth getting?

So far I've already bought:

Prince of Persia

Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

Lost Oddsey

Fallout 3 (not technically bought but it's a dead cert for christmas so no point buying it)

in the past two weeks thanks to the awsomness of the situation

I have £15 in GameStation credit. Is there anything else in the fat Chris sales worth getting?

So far I've already bought:

Prince of Persia

Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

Lost Oddsey

Fallout 3 (not technically bought but it's a dead cert for christmas so no point buying it)

in the past two weeks thanks to the awsomness of the situation

FIFA is likely to be the next deal of the week starting Monday. Quantum of solace is half price, as is the new Sonic game.

Dragsy, when are you getting World at War?

Well, I have access to it already, Ad got it a few weeks ago. I just can't be arsed starting another game when I've so many to finish.

You don't need to play the campaign, just kill people with us.