The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Oooooh, the new Winter Theme is purdy.

I like how one of the background images for the friends section looks like a Crystal Xbox 360.

Edited by We Three Kings of Ellis

I loved getting a 20 kill streak with a tank (5 kills, single shot, skipped radar for artiliry, another 2-4 kills, followed by more for dogs)...it was great. And Maxx, that last match we did was awesome....horrible until the overtime, where we snuck behind them, you died, and I became a spawn killer :shifty:

I loved getting a 20 kill streak with a tank (5 kills, single shot, skipped radar for artiliry, another 2-4 kills, followed by more for dogs)...it was great. And Maxx, that last match we did was awesome....horrible until the overtime, where we snuck behind them, you died, and I became a spawn killer :shifty:

You bastard! I had the best streak at 19. Tonight I kill you.

You bastard! I had the best streak at 19. Tonight I kill you.

You no kill me, we play as team.