The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Remarkably it is playable, combos and specials moves aren't that hard and can be done on the analog stick.

Consequently I'm selling it and buying Fallout 3, but I'm not a fighting game fan. Fun though, but for someone like me to be good I have to keep playing as the same character, and I got bored being The Flash. Still, at the very least worth a rental even if you aren't a fighter fan.

Yeah I figured I'd pick it up used sometime, I was a fan of Deadly Alliance and Deception, so I figured I'd like it but I was just worried about the Xbox's controller. Best controller ever made unless you're trying to play a damn fighting game... which has me worried about Street Fighter 4.

This is worthy of a new post....

Hey, SRN, fuck you! I'm winning! ^_^

We are happy to share with you that your service request is completed and your Xbox console is now ready for return shipment. We will e-mail you again with the shipment tracking information when your Xbox console has been shipped.

You can also track the status of your order online by accessing http://service.xbox.com/servicesignin.aspx. You will need your Windows Live ID and Xbox console Serial Number included above to access the status of your order. Once you have logged in, click on "Review your repair status".