The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Might even be able to find some place in your area that has scheduled UPS pickups and you can just go drop your stuff off there. Thats what I did instead of scheduling pickup when mine bricked, just dropped it off at a Staples.

On my lunch break I am taking my Xbox to the UPS store here and forcing them to send it away. I wonder if I can pay extra to get it sent express :shifty:

My box? An old cookie dough box. I have it in my car, I am going to tape the fuck out of it.....and not sure if I do have to pay for it, if I do I am calling Microsoft and yelling at them.

SRN! Are they sending you a box or are you just getting the labels? And why the hell do I not have you on my Live friends list?

They are pre-paid. And you probably won't miss it that much until the last few days (when you see the status: Unit has been repaired and is being sent back). Then days seem to get longer. My UPS guy even played a trick on me. I was eagerly awaiting the package at work, and he said there was nothing for me (even though it was out for delivery). Then, when my look was one of disappointment he told me he was joking. That's fucked up. Not sure how long it takes in Europe, but here I had it back about 10 days from when reported it.

Edited by CQI13

On my lunch break I am taking my Xbox to the UPS store here and forcing them to send it away. I wonder if I can pay extra to get it sent express :shifty:

My box? An old cookie dough box. I have it in my car, I am going to tape the fuck out of it.....and not sure if I do have to pay for it, if I do I am calling Microsoft and yelling at them.

SRN! Are they sending you a box or are you just getting the labels? And why the hell do I not have you on my Live friends list?

He hates you!

Dont listen to Fitzy's lies. I wub Ruki. :wub:

Also, they have not sent me a box I must provide one myself but they have send me labels and whatnot. And also, Maxx, the nearest UPS dropoff point from my residence is like four hours travel as they have decided to only have said dropoff stations in Jutland. Very annoying. I thought of going to one but after seeing where they actually were I said "Fuck this shit, I will make them come pick up my Xbox brick!".

Edited by SRN from Vault 101