The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm not all that bothered, I never played the first one but it sounds like it could be good. I know you can pick to be good or bad but that is literally everything I know about it.

I loved the first Fable mostly because I could spend about 20 hours playing it and never ever touch the main story arc for it. It sounds like I could bump that up to 30 hours and never touch the main story for this one...

Plus the scenes where you over look Bowerstone Lake look absolutely orgasimic and OXM gave it 9.5 out of 10. Can't be all that bad.

Yeah, I hate those games where you have to do the main story. Fuck stories in games :angry:

At Ellis' request, I shall post about NXE. We had some MS rep come in the other day showing us what the new dashboard will look like. It looks kind of cool, but I dunno if it's just the rep having a hard-on for them or what, but the avatars are way too focused on. They just sat there staring at you, it's bloody irritating. The actual blades look pretty slick though, less cluttered than the present version. But yeah, I'm concerned about the whole Avatars thing.

Edited by Dragsy

Well I figure say I host a Netflix session, you'll be able to watch, as you don't have to have a subscription to Netflix to watch them with other people, at least I think you don't.

We can have EWB Movie Nights ^-^