The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So, if anyone wants to be part of the EndWar stress test (i'm looking at you Summ) then hit up http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=23.

You have to register with that site and then register with Ubisoft. Apparently I will now have a code coming my way for Sept 30th.

You get a code from the first place and give it to the second one. Funnily enough, the first part of my code was EWR. (H)

So, if anyone wants to be part of the EndWar stress test (i'm looking at you Summ) then hit up http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=23.

You have to register with that site and then register with Ubisoft. Apparently I will now have a code coming my way for Sept 30th.

You get a code from the first place and give it to the second one. Funnily enough, the first part of my code was EWR. (H)

Oh come on, why post that too late. :/

You can probably have mine Summ, I barely use these Beta things anyway.

Defeat the Ronin? Jean Reno is in this game? :shifty:

If Hitman is back I hope it's a lot less random than last time. I know it's more realistic that way but some of the people weren't even in the places they were supposed to be!

Edited by King eLLis

Rock Band, Castle Crashers, COD, Saints Row, whatever, anything, someone get a game going and hit me up. I haven't played with any of you guys in ages and I'm finally not up early tomorrow, so I can actually play when most of you will be online >_>

Anything except Halo obviously.

TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNATNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA