The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Here's footage of the Fallout 3 demo Bethesda is showing of at PAX. It's split into 5 parts. The demo consists of you walking out of the Vault for the first time and the Megaton quest game journalist covered last year.

I dont care, that looks fucking awesome. But come on, Megaton? What ever happedn to Redding, NCR and all those others? Nonetheless the game still looks great.

Junktown and The Hub is where its at.

The easiest way I've found to avoid spoilers is just to not read anything about the games. Sure I'm hyped ovar Fallout and Fable but I'm certainly not F5-apping my way through blog sites to learn more about the games.

10 Chapters in Co-Op? Pretty short isn't it? In GOW you could team up and do the whole thing.

Anyone else loving the Star Wars demo?

There's a big difference between GoW and Viva Pinata.

Huh? Sorry i don't follow. Looked at the achievements for GOW2 and it seems co-op mode is different this year.

Never said anything about Viva Pinata

I have NHL 09 preordered and paid in full. Next week and you will be mine!

Same here. :D

So, I finally got Live working again. Right now I only have Silver, but I'll hopefully get Gold again in a bit.

I only have GTA IV, but I hope to have Rock Band 2 by October. I'll have NHL 09 as well, along with Castle Crashers.

Pre-ordered the Fallout 3 special edition too, since it was only ten bucks more. Hooray for artbooks, tin lunch boxes, and bobbleheads! Oh, and a soundtrack. :)

edgybubble is the gamertag, yo.

And to me, Mercenaries 2 seems like the kind of game that's fun, but too shallow for its price, especially considering other games coming out soon. I think it'd definitely be worth a rental, though.

Edited by Will.