The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Gamertag is AzaDownie for the free month I get. If I ever pay for it the gamertag will probably be ZazDownie (cause I didn't get a free month with this one which was my original <_<). At the moment I just play FIFA online, but it works best if the opposition is from Australia, which not many, if any in here, are =/

And the free game we get for XBL being down is........Undertow!

Marc announced that all Xbox LIVE members (Gold and Silver) around the world would have access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game to download free of charge. We’re pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox LIVE members worldwide can download the full version of the recent award-winning Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Undertow.

Cue internet wide " :angry: I DON'T WANT A FREE GAME, I WANT A FUCKING WORKING SERVICE!" and " :angry: I JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR 800 POINTS!"