least favourite tv shows

Guest Preston

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To go with Heel Turn's MTV show thing, My Super Sweet 16 has to be the whiniest show in the history of anything. The E! Network has also gone to hideous lengths to do some shitty programming.

but E! shows old SNL episodes so therefore they're better than MTV. But MTV definately has the worst shows on TV, Made is the only thing I really enjoy since I have a hope that they will fail even though they don't :thumbsdown:

Edited by ROC

Malcom In The Middle - whoever thought just constant arguing and bickering using full volume shouting was funny needs to be shot.

I also hate all American sitcoms about bachelors, guys and girls on the crash-course to screwing the fuck out of each other. The humour is bland and about as witty as a vicar. All teen shows from America also go into that category do to the same-old formula, and the fact that a lot of the shows have some crazy issues with ideology in my opinion (if I was a marxist that is). There is NEVER anything to make the cheerleaders, football players, all other figures of hatred other than what the main (often reject) character desires to be. There's never any morals that say: "In the real world, I'm better than them" if you get what I mean, and you should aspire to be a fucking tool. Its just weird.

Also Big Brother because to be unique, you have to be a straight male without a metrosexual haircut. Talk about your cross-section of society, more like a cross-section of the circus.

To go with Heel Turn's MTV show thing, My Super Sweet 16 has to be the whiniest show in the history of anything. The E! Network has also gone to hideous lengths to do some shitty programming.

but E! shows old SNL episodes so therefore they're better than MTV. But MTV definately has the worst shows on TV, Made is the only thing I really enjoy since I have a hope that they will fail even though they don't :thumbsdown:

I can't say I dig SNL, either, because 99% of the time I've seen it on E!, it's been from a shitty somewhat recent episode.

I can't say I dig SNL, either, because 99% of the time I've seen it on E!, it's been from a shitty somewhat recent episode.

A few of them are the newer ones, but it might be which season I have a thing for. I love the Ferrel/Kattan ones and they play them quite often so I watch it as much as possible trying to find one of them.

A few of them are the newer ones, but it might be which season I have a thing for. I love the Ferrel/Kattan ones and they play them quite often so I watch it as much as possible trying to find one of them.

I sure hope so. I think what they need to do is go back to scouting the up and coming stand-up comedians and bring them in, hopefully develop more Sandler's, Ferrel's, Farley's, etc. Basically get smaller name stand-up guys and maybe bring in one actually known person.

SNL has fallen hella far, but it's not even approaching the awfulness of most reality TV. I'm gonna go with any of those dance contests for worst show on television, and hopefully the strength of this year's scripted shows will be the straw that breaks the camel's back as far as reality TV goes.

Big Brother isn't even just "normal" people anymore, it's Z list "celebrities". Imogen is a former Miss. Wales, Lea was on the Jerry Springer show before Big Brother, as her male friend thought she had the biggest boobs in Britain. Nikki was in numerous commercials. It's a load of shit.

I hate Hollyoaks. It bores the absolute shit out of me.

I hate shows like Pop Idol, X-Factor and everything else like those shows.

Yeh, I also hate that show Where The Heart Is, my granny watches it, and it's absolute dire TV.

Edited by Lost Soul

The OC

I've never actually watched it, but just the premise of a bunch of jocks called Chet and Paris Hilton-lites swanning around on their daddies credit cards chills me to very soul.

And anything on TV from 9pm friday night through to 8pm sunday, and then its only if its a TNA or NOAH supercard on TWC. All utter bollocks, no wonder people binge drink

Nearly every American sitcom that isn't Two and a Half Men, or Two Guys and a Girl, Scrubs, Frasier, no that's about it. Pretty much everything else bar those four are so crap it's untrue. They're just...unfunny.

I hate the audience thing 99% of the time, and American's are useless with it. They go over the top with the laughter it's blatant they are basically saying "yeah, we think this bit is hilarious, so laugh you idiot" when nine times out of ten it's just so very unfunny.

Most reality TV is also crap. I watch the auditions for shows like X Factor for the car-crash value, but pretty much all the rest are rubbish, and uninteresting.

South Park is just...awful, no, beyond awful. It looks bad, it sounds bad, it isn't funny.

Simpsons I've never been a big fan of. It's good at times, but a lot of the time it's uninteresting and not funny.

Personally I love Seinfeld, but I can see how people hate it. It's not for everyone.

These ones arent really my least favorite show, just overrated shows: South Park and Family Guy. FG is 100% ripped off The Simpsons. I didnt mind it at first. Seasons 1 and 2 were good. But 3 and 4 were crap. And one episode, Peter said "...remember when we were badly drawn Tracy Ulman cartoons." That line made me hate Family Guy. They completely mocked the show that made them exist in the first place. Without The Simpsons, there would be no Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, King of the Hill, South Park, etc.

South Park I find just decent. There a completely hit-and-miss show. About half the episodes of South Park I've seen are good, the other half are bad.

American Dad is pure crap. One of the worst shows on TV. Along with King of the Hill. I hate that show. It's nowhere funny. They once had an episode about toilets for God sakes. And I hate the character Hank. The only one I like is Dale.

For reality TV, I hate most of it. I watch American Idol and Canadian Idol. That's about it. The only Reality Show I ever really liked was "The Joe Schmo Show". it was the best "reality" show ever made, and it only lasted 2 seasons.

In my opinion these are the two worst television shows in history:

-COPS

-Jerry Springer

I would say Maury, but that's kind of a guily pleasure for me, I like to watch the show for laughs.