• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is a fun list...

Old School

Bambi

The Secret of NIHM

There really are no others in my opinion!!

More contemporary stuff

Lion King

Finding Nemo

I absolutely love these two films.... Finding Nemo is almost always on my fav lists of Movies of all time!!

AS for Anime

AKIRA

Having watched anime for over 15 years now,

I have seen a lot of stuff, but there is nothing IMO that even comes close to it's sheer power!!!

I really don't like anime, but for some reason I enjoy the Lupin III movies. The Castle of Cagliostro is really fun.

Lupin movies are hit and miss, because it's one of those franchises where they let almost any old guy make one. Cagliostro is almost certainly the best, being directed by the genius Hayao Miyazaki (as GoGo mentioned earlier), and if you like that you should check out other Miyazaki movies.

On the other hand, the Lupin film named 'Return of Pycal' is undeniably the worst film, of any type, that I have had the horrendous misfortune to witness. Ever.

Guest Preston

Now this is a fun list...

Old School

Bambi

The Secret of NIHM

There really are no others in my opinion!!

More contemporary stuff

Lion King

Finding Nemo

I absolutely love these two films.... Finding Nemo is almost always on my fav lists of Movies of all time!!

AS for Anime

AKIRA

Having watched anime for over 15 years now,

I have seen a lot of stuff, but there is nothing IMO that even comes close to it's sheer power!!!

Guest Preston

ah, i re-read and saw that. old school's complete tosh. will ferrell is just ugh.

but back on topic, i also liked over the hedge, though not as much as i thought.

Edited by Preston

Without a doubt, Princess Mononoke is at the top of the list. Also, just about all Pixar films, especially Toy Story 1 and 2. Lion King of course, and I also can't forget about Nightmare Before Christmas and the Chipmunk Adventure. And just so people don't think I'm a total homo, gotta add South Park to the list.

Without a doubt, Princess Mononoke is at the top of the list. Also, just about all Pixar films, especially Toy Story 1 and 2. Lion King of course, and I also can't forget about Nightmare Before Christmas and the Chipmunk Adventure. And just so people don't think I'm a total homo, gotta add South Park to the list.

ooo shit, i forget. well its not animated but its not live action. what would it go under?

Puppet Shows are hard to classify, but I'd consider it something similar to claymation. Still, Team America rules, but to say it's better than the South Park movie is just insanity.

It's live action, just instead of actors it's puppets.

But there's nothing live about the puppets. It's not like it's the Muppets where there are puppets in the real world. I certainly wouldn't call it animation though. Too tough to call, who the hell uses puppets anymore? Haha.

Oh yeah, and add Who Framed Roger Rabbit to my list.

Time to prove I'm a really big kid once again:

Toy Story 1 & 2

A Bug's Life

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Aladdin

Pokémon The Movie 1-7

Ferngully: The Last Rainforest (which I'm watching now)

Spirited Away

FF7: Advent Children

That's all I can think of for now.