Brotherhood

Guest Ringmaster

Guest The Ringy Complex

The DVD is out today. My copy cost 19 bucks Canadian and has all the episodes. Go buy it now.

And the season finale was all sorts of awesome. I'm not spoiling it until I am sure the other two people that post in the thread have seen it, but I am really curious as to how season two will go.

And the chick that got married = :pervert:

Holy shit. That finale scene was just all sorts of greatness. I cannot believe what just happened there as I did not see that one coming at all. The reaction from the other guy (forgot his name) was great, too.

Seriously, if you pass through this thread and never watched it, don't wait any longer and get the DVD as Ringo said. Truly an awesome series that too many people are clearly missing it judging from the ratings.

Guest The Ringy Complex

I really must know how season two will happen after this ending. It was just, wow.

Probably one of the best season finales I've ever seen I must say. I just love how there is minimal Michael in the show and then BANG.

GO BUY IT NOW.

I want to know why they had to kill off Michael, though. It is shocking and made for an awesome ending to season one, but he was so badass and was one of the best characters ever created for a show in my opinion.

It's going to be interesting with Mo (I think that's his name, the rat) being back in with Freddie after he probably thinks Mo did it.

I hope they prove me wrong and season two tops season one, but without the greatness of Michael it will be tough.