NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curtis is supposed to be going to Detroit, God him and Mike Furrey, both former Rams, could be the two leading receivers with Williams moving to the slot

:blink:

What? Williams moving to the slot? Uh.

Williams is the undisputed number one WR, and if you mean Mike Williams then forget that as well. He'll be cut if he doesn't improve his work habits. Mike Furrey will be moved to the slot.

Curtis is in town right now, but wont meet with officials until Sunday. Dewayne White is apparently close to a deal, most likely something will break tomorrow on it. What I hear is that the Lions don't want him to leave town without a contract, plus he and Marinelli want to be re-united.

Edit - The Lions are also listening to offers for Tatum Bell to gauge his value. Though I doubt it will happen, there is a chance that the Lions decide to trade him if the right offer is made. Personally, I think we should just hang on to the guy.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Well...I thought Tampa Bay had already resigned White....that would suck if he leaves. Then we are stuck with that has been Rice.

G Montrae Holland to Denver on a 1 year deal.

Dewayne Whtie to Detroit on a 5 year deal.

That fucking sucks. fuck tampa bay....I'm done with them.

To be fair though, he has a point. I'm sure he, just as everybody else does, wants a long-term deal and it seems that the Bears aren't going to be able to give that to him. I'm sure he'll be traded and the Bears will work out a quality package in return that could include draft picks or other disgruntled players on other teams that would jump at the chance to be on the defending NFC Champions.

Kerney signs with the Seaahawks. Sucks to see him not with the Falcons, but hopefully Abraham isn't injured like he was last year. Chauncey Davis isn't horrible at DE.

On another note, when is the new thread for next season made? Draft?