World Cup 2006

Dan

I'm beginning to wonder when Mexico will start getting in charge, I don't think Iran can sustain this for 90 minutes to be honest. I think Mexico will probably get in control and just break down Iran, but then again Mexico are probably overrated a bit.

I predicted a 1-0 victory but would like to see some goals from Borgetti for my dream team. Iran are pretty good here though.

Guest Ringo Mars

I wish the commentator would stop focusing on Borghetti and Franco's history and give us Mirzapour's history, it's more interesting and awesome.

I cannot and will not ever get used to Jonathan Pearce on BBC. His voice just hits me and I can't help but think 'sunday channel five football italia' or god forbid, 'robot wars' which were his two previous commentating jobs. God only knows why the BBC use him.

I cannot and will not ever get used to Jonathon Pearce on BBC. His voice just hits me and I can't help but think 'sunday channel five football italia' or god forbid, 'robot wars' which were his two previous commentating jobs. God only knows why the BBC use him.

Edited by IAceI