World Cup 2006

Dan

Robben is a cock, that's at least the third time he should have passed instead of taking a shot.

Shame...I felt Serbia did enough in the second 45 to at least get a draw, but I'm backing Holland to go all the way so a win is good for them.

Edited by Xero Gravity

Managed to pick the Ivory Coast/Argentina score last night, so I'm sitting pretty in predictions. I needed Netherlands to win this one 2-1, I was expecting a lot more in attack from both sides, but I didn't realise how good Serbia & Montenegro did in qualifying.

Hoping for a high scorer in Iran vs. Mexico, with Mexico winning it. Undecided whether or not I'll stay up for Portugal vs. Angola. Anyone think it'll be a halfway decent game?

Hoping for a high scorer in Iran vs. Mexico, with Mexico winning it. Undecided whether or not I'll stay up for Portugal vs. Angola. Anyone think it'll be a halfway decent game?

If you like watching one-sided games where the European team demolishes the African team :P

You know I'm right, I got the Dutch score correct ^_^