World Cup 2006

Dan

And he's horribly overrated.

Though he doesn't score as much as he probably should do, he apparently set-up the most goals of any player in the Premiership last year.

I don't think he was worth the money Chelsea spent on him, but he is a good player

GOAL!!! (as I was writing it out....spooky >_>)

Edited by HGwannabe

And he's horribly overrated.

Though he doesn't score as much as he probably should do, he apparently set-up the most goals of any player in the Premiership last year.

I don't think he was worth the money Chelsea spent on him, but he is a good player

GOAL!!! (as I was writing it out....spooky >_>)

That Rio thing was bad. Laughably bad. I think they went a bit far with the Rooney one as well. Making it seem like he'd killed some little kids dog. I thought Giggsy was funny though, he just stood looking confused at it all.

There was some talk about the Rooney one causing a little bit of bad blood between the two, with Ferdinand having to apologise when they met up for England training.

And my brother uses the term "merk".....

I also thought that David James one wass pretty good.