World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

I dunno, he'd of had to stretch, it clipped his foot, it was probably easier to go down, it was even worse because he was defending with one foot and fowling with the other.

Henry was trying to run onto the ball, which was in the box with no defender in sight, and then Carvalho followed through with his other leg because he knew he was screwed. I'm surprised there was no card, because he clearly meant it. Your leg doesn't just SPRING out like that.

But yeah, it was a small clip, but it still affected Henry's footing, momentum, etc.

And WOW, Abidal is SHIT.

Edited by The Kraig

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

I'd give Ronaldo the benefit of the doubt over the penalty thing. Wait, no I won't, diving sack of motherfucking shit.

WAR FRANCE!

Zidane is the man, and Henry will show up in the 2nd half. As an American I didn't understand the whole diving concept until I saw Ronaldo falling around at will.

I can not wait to order my Henry and Zidane jerseys!!! Get my England one in on Monday too...

I love how whenever Ronaldo hits the ground Scolari is up in arms.

Is he not supposed to be a good manager or something? Should he not be able to tell it's a terrible dive? :-\

New sport, Pauleta bashing :D

Guest muddatrucker

I had an arguement with a friend about Pauleta, he told me he'd always put him in his Dream team, I guess I'm proving how right I am.

I had an arguement with a friend about Pauleta, he told me he'd always put him in his Dream team, I guess I'm proving how right I am.

Edited by The Kraig

Maybe he meant dream team, as in you must be dreaming team.

Was Abidal in his dream team too? (¬_¬)

Jesus Christ, Marcel Desailly has the most annoying voice EVER.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Thuram has been particularly awesome today. Kinda shows why the big clubs still want to sign him at his age.