World Cup 2006

Dan

I have respect for Italy. They didn't dive or cheat yesterday, the only thing they did was play a great game. Defensively they are the best team in the world today, nobody can get past those rocks. Everybody always slags Italy off for being to defensive, well they were way more offensive than Germany and truely deserved a win here. I wouldn't mind seeing Italy win the WC now, because they just play great football.

Were you watching the same game as I was? Either Materazzi was drunk or really poorly co-ordinated if he wasn't diving. I think he spent more time dry humping the grass than standing.

I have respect for Italy. They didn't dive or cheat yesterday, the only thing they did was play a great game. Defensively they are the best team in the world today, nobody can get past those rocks. Everybody always slags Italy off for being to defensive, well they were way more offensive than Germany and truely deserved a win here. I wouldn't mind seeing Italy win the WC now, because they just play great football.

Were you watching the same game as I was? Either Materazzi was drunk or really poorly co-ordinated if he wasn't diving. I think he spent more time dry humping the grass than standing.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Quom is right. Whereas I don't necessarily think their victory is underserved (like their Australia victory), they acted like complete twats last night. Their tactic seems to be to stay down when Germany counter-attacks so the game gets stopped too. You could clearly and noticeably see Grosso get tackled, Germany go on the counter attack, and then see him raise his head look up and fall back the fuck down.

And JP, the only reason people look at Italy as divers is because there is only one major tournament where I don't recall them overly diving and cheating (WC94). Yes, pretty much all teams dive nowadays, but if you honestly tell me that Italy don't lead the flock, then you have no business posting here. The only player in their starting eleven that hasn't dived this WC is Buffon.

Well, at least Australians can find some solace in the fact that it looks like the team that eliminated them are going on to win the entire thing.

Quom is right. Whereas I don't necessarily think their victory is underserved (like their Australia victory), they acted like complete twats last night. Their tactic seems to be to stay down when Germany counter-attacks so the game gets stopped too. You could clearly and noticeably see Grosso get tackled, Germany go on the counter attack, and then see him raise his head look up and fall back the fuck down.

And JP, the only reason people look at Italy as divers is because there is only one major tournament where I don't recall them overly diving and cheating (WC94). Yes, pretty much all teams dive nowadays, but if you honestly tell me that Italy don't lead the flock, then you have no business posting here. The only player in their starting eleven that hasn't dived this WC is Buffon.

Guest muddatrucker

Scoring in injury time is only some breathtaking moment if you're losing and then get the win, otherwise its just standard.
I find it hard to believe that you'd still be saying that if England had scored in the 118th and 120th minutes.

Edited by muddatrucker

Get up you ugly little French sack of garlic shit. :@

I hate Ribery. He's ugly, he dives, he's overrated, he has a shit name...I can't really think of anything good to say.

Edited by The Kraig