World Cup 2006

Dan

I assume they mean Martin O'Niell.

Former Leicester City and Glasgow Celtic manager, and was one of the favourites for the England job recently.

Martin O'Niell wouldnt be a bad Aussie coach as it happens. He is very assertive and quite succesful especially with Celtic.

Guest JoeJagathon

Dear Ringo,

Please don't link to my images directly. You cost me 1.4GB transfer this month.

As a personal favour to you I've uploaded a less bandwidth image.

Hope you like it!

JoeJag

Dammit, Ghana looked dangerous there, but conceding a second the goal was always going to be a big risk with them playing such an aggressive style of football. It's a pity they drew Brazil so early. I think both teams have a style of play that's exciting to watch.

Going back to something Quom said, how can an Australian seriously be happy that Hiddink is on his way? Ok, his tactics may have been a little off against Italy, but I'd go as far to say that Hiddink was one of the main reasons you got as far. Without him, you would have struggled to make it as most Australian sides have in the past.