World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

Fuck the greasy Italian cunts, I really warmed to the socceroos in this tournament, fuck all italians and fuck the immitators (get some self respect).

Calling that a penalty was an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to the wonderful game, and the wonderful TOURNAMENT Lucas Neill has had. You're still my hero, Lucas.

Schwarzeroo fan for life, keeping it as calm and respectful as humanly possible.

TOTTTTTTTTTTTIII!!! :):):):):):)

And fuck off, it makes up for how SHIT the referee was. Like the red card that wasn't a red card and forced the team to play half the match with ten men? Don't fucking complain about one decision in Italy's favour and forget how shit the referee was towards them for the rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Amazing game too, brilliant finish (Y)

But it's not even fucking debateable about whether or not it was a dive. It was a hundred million percent not a penalty. Who fucking cares that some Italian dude got sent off? That's not the fucking decision which affects who qualify's and who fucking doesn't

It's fucking horrible.

This is why so many people hate Italy.

I say we fucking lynch Johnny.

Yes.

Although, he'll claim it's not Juventus' fault and they've pulled through it before etc and other bollocks.

What are you even on about?

And people need to quit fucking moaning, I could see this coming from a mile away. It's like wow, people are shitting on Italy because they get a penalty, yet suddenly it's okay that the referee forced them to play half the game with ten men for a challenge that was barely a yellow card, not to mention all the other shit decisions made towards them :)

Bring on Ukraine/Swiss.

LOL, barely a yellow? You biasly blind idiot. It was a cynical tactical, a red was fine for such a bad tackle. Shut up with the excuses. Italy are through, because they're diving bitches. Simple as, really. Nothing more about it.

And fuck off, it makes up for how SHIT the referee was. Like the red card that wasn't a red card and forced the team to play half the match with ten men? Don't fucking complain about one decision in Italy's favour and forget how shit the referee was towards them for the rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

But it's not even fucking debateable about whether or not it was a dive. It was a hundred million percent not a penalty. Who fucking cares that some Italian dude got sent off? That's not the fucking decision which affects who qualify's and who fucking doesn't

Well yes it is when it's an unfair card and forces the team to play with an unfair advantage for half the game, so yes, it is.

Guest Small Red

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Yeah right, get away from your hatred towards Italy and stop talking shit for once. I don't care how many of you hate me to be quite honest, it was NEVER in anyway a red card, barely even a yellow for that matter, and it forced them to play half the game with a disadvantage, and yet here you all are saying it's all find and dandy, which proves my point. Either way, I'm VERY happy now. Great game too I thought, simply for the excitement :D

LOL! Funniest thing ever. Look who's talking. I don't hate Italy at all, I just think it's fucking disgusting they won thanks to dirty diving, it's against the rules, he should have been booked, and ET should have happened. Stop saying it wasn't a yellow, you idiot, it was clearly a fucking foul, that deserved a card.

Guest muddatrucker

Its alrite Aussies, do a DJ and support a new nation, then make up some twisted link to that nation, grow long hair and start being fucking tools, if he can do it, so can you.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Well yes it is when it's an unfair card and forces the team to play with an unfair advantage for half the game, so yes, it is.

Guest Small Red

Its alrite Aussies, do a DJ and support a new nation, then make up some twisted link to that nation, grow long hair and start being fucking tools, if he can do it, so can you.

God, I'm bawling my eyes out, heh. I know I should be ecstatic that we made it this far, and I do respect that - but we deserved better than that. We played so brilliantly tonight and we were (and I hate to say it) robbed of our chance to claim a place in the final eight.

It's doubly unfair to Lucas Neill and Mark Schwarzer, arguably our best players all tournament, that they are the ones who were at the centre of it. I don't hate the Italians for winning, nor do I hate the referee for missing a blatant dive. I'm just heart-broken. We had a chance to really shake this World Cup up, and we fell short at the last second. I have no doubt we had more to offer the tournament, and I know that a lot of people have stood up and taken notice of just how good the Socceroos can play.

I guess now it's time to go back and start preparing for 2010, but fuck, it hurts like hell to make it this far and go out. As this is the first time Australia have been in the World Cup in my lifetime - it's always been a non-existent pain for me. I've seen friends cry or swear because their team went out and never cared. Now I know what it feels like and it fucking stings.

Now I guess I'll take nominations for my de facto team for the remainder of the tournament, heh.