World Cup 2006

Dan

I want Figo or Carvalho off next. :P

And to be honest, we took a very Similar Portugal squad all the way and really deserved to win it in 2004 and we have a much better team, so without them 3 I'm sure we'll be better.

Edited by RevolutionDanSquad

I know he might not have, but Deco could easily have said something to the referee that would warrant a red card. I just love how the commentators think that its only when they see something and they think that's all.

Meh, I know Deco might not have said anything, but commentators just piss me off when they think a referee has made a complete mistake when they probably don't know half of what happened.

I know he might not have, but Deco could easily have said something to the referee that would warrant a red card. I just love how the commentators think that its only when they see something and they think that's all.

Meh, I know Deco might not have said anything, but commentators just piss me off when they think a referee has made a complete mistake when they probably don't know half of what happened.