World Cup 2006

Dan

'Cute' is apparently the official byword for 'cheating cunt'.

('cheating' substituted for 'cheeky' when in reference to England players)

Edited by stokeriño

Motson: "Well Lennon had a good spell against Paraguay when he came on....... albeit against a full back who was on a yellow card and was injured..."

Lawro: "Is that all?"

:lmao:

I REALLY REALLY wish they could say "Aaron" and not "Are-ron"

Edited by TheArsenal

Cole's gone off because Sven wants Hargreaves back in midfield. And lord knows we can't end the game without Hargreaves' amazing talent of holding up the ball right up until the point someone saunters in and casually takes it off him. <_<

Lampard must give Sven good head to constantly survive being subbed despite shit performances <_<

Well that was a fairly average performance over both halves, but at least we're through. God help us in the quarters, as if we keep playing this scrappy Holland or Portugal are going to rape us.

Edited by Xero Gravity

I can't be arsed reading a thread full of moaning wankers like Renegade or whatever the fuck they call him.

Fuck off you little southern cuntrag.

We're through, an efficient performance in the heat and really Rooney looked so tired so with im almost fully fit for the quaters I think we can go further.

:D

Oh and stokerino, Hargreaves has had two really good performances.

And Lampard is getting into excellent positions, one will go in soon enough, a midfielder isn't judged on how many he's scored.

Edited by RevolutionDanSquad

Oh fuck off.

If it wasn't for Lampard we wouldn't be in this competition anyway.

It's like Arsenal/Man Utd. Play players till the later rounds of a cup, then drop them for other ones.

I can't be arsed reading a thread full of moaning wankers like Renegade or whatever the fuck they call him.

Fuck off you little southern cuntrag.

We're through, an efficient performance in the heat and really Rooney looked so tired so with im almost fully fit for the quaters I think we can go further.

:D

Oh and stokerino, Hargreaves has had two really good performances.

And Lampard is getting into excellent positions, one will go in soon enough, a midfielder isn't judged on how many he's scored.