World Cup 2006

Dan

It's nothing to do with the performance.

I always feel like this during a big match.

I felt sick yesterday during the Argentina Mexico game because it was close and I wanted the Mexicans to win.

Gerard and Lampard have been fairly quiet. I thought the whole point of a holding midfield was that they could both do their club jobs and get forward? But where the fuck have they been? Owen Hargreeves doesn't know how to attack :shifty:. He passes and runs, but he just stops somewhere with no space and has no idea what to do next.

And defensively...christ, I'm on edge whenever they attack. When we attack it'd kind of like "Oh, it's an England attack, it's going to go nowhere as usual" but when they ttack it's like they're throwing all this shit at us like "Oh yeah, we're going to score". Their attacks actually look threatening.

Awesome. The man everyone hates scores a goal that everyone has to love. What a prick.

I've not had a problem with Beckham, but what I don't like is every time someone happens to loft a ball upfield you get Motson yelling "THERE GOES ROONEY!!"...regardless of the fact that he's nowhere near getting the ball and has four Ecuador players blocking his path.