World Cup 2006

Dan

I just want someone to knock Germany out so we don't have to >_> Cause that would most likely cause a bit of trouble.

You would of course have to actually get to the final to face Germany.

Here's the brackets if you want them: http://www.docsports.com/pdf/2006-world-cu...ackets-elim.pdf.

Someone wake me up when Argentina come out. <_<

I'm aware of that, *waves BBC World Cup Wallchart, which I used the big colour printer at work to print out* but my point still stands, England beating Germany in the WC final in Germany, would most likely cause a bit of trouble =P

Ugh. Sweden really can't be arsed anymore. Germany are just practising longshots (and aren't too great at them now that Frings is off), and I'm bored for the first time during the World Cup.

You would of course have to actually get to the final to face Germany.

Here's the brackets if you want them: http://www.docsports.com/pdf/2006-world-cu...ackets-elim.pdf.

Edited by TheReilDeal

Ugh. Sweden really can't be arsed anymore. Germany are just practising longshots (and aren't too great at them now that Frings is off), and I'm bored for the first time during the World Cup.

You didn't see Holland vs the Argies then?

And the fact it's Brazil. And it's an American website.

And England wouldn't beat Germany in the final, so there's no worries there aj. I don't think Germany can beat Argentina (assuming Argentina rape Mexico later).

Nor do I think England can get to the final with just Rooney. The midfield would have to score continuously to help him (which is plausible, with Lampard, Gerrard, Lennon, Beckham, etc).

Sorin looks like a freaking warrior, well manly. >_>

And the Mexicans blatantly have the single best support for their National Anthem.

Messi and Riquelme's birthdays today. Lets hope they can celebrate in style.

EDIT: Argh, what the fuck are Argentina playing at?!

EDIT 2: Oh. You. Fucker. Dammit! >_<

Edited by The Second Stage Turbine Blade