World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

I think I want Australia to go through, I can't help but laugh about how much of an untouchable favourite people made Brazil out to be, they've been less than impressive so far.

My brother seemed to think Brazil would ease the cup. Personally, I don't think they're anywhere near favourite. Spain are a better team all round.

So you're all getting Brazil vs. Japan live? I'd kill SBS if they made us wait an additional two hours for Australia vs. Croatia.

1 all at halftime here. Australia have played better football (and I try to remain unbiased) but are behind after the very early concession from Kalac. I still think Schwarzer is leagues ahead of the AC Milan b-keeper.

Guest Ringo Mars

In America, we got the BRA/JPN game on ESPN and then the AUS/CRO game on ESPN2. On my cable system, they're right next to each other (Ch. 29 & 30)

I don't have the luxury of two TVs in the same room, nor do I got picture in picture. It'd be nice though.

Ronaldo almost got another one.

I'm tired of the American announcers talking about the US losing, being eliminated, Ghana blah blah. It's fuckin annoying. Talk about this game going on damn it.