World Cup 2006

Dan

BRILLLLLIANT STUFF. I was for England before the cup but 300 pages of this thread and consistant bashing of America has turned me 180 in opinion. Having Portugal in the EWB sweepstakes doesn't hurt either, but I still would have cheered on England if not for what has happened.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm rooting for the French now, we may hate them but they're the last team left that I don't dislike.

EDIT: At least we reached the knock out stages, you finished bottom of your group, we forgot about you guys a long time ago.

Edited by muddatrucker

Guest Small Red

The final's going to be really shit. Germany/Italy vs Brazil/France/Portugal? That shouldn't be the final of the World Cup for fucks sake - it just seems that the better teams in this tournament are getting shafted by bad decisions.

I'm rooting for France to win, but in terms of quality (and I hate to say this!) Germany should get the win.

Fuck all the England haters. You know we were better regardless of refereeing desicions and deserved to win.

We were the better team, we deserved to win.

What have we got jealous Americans and Irish people? lol.

as awful as (imo) the red card was...

Rooney, you idiot.

maybe if Italy and Portugal play...and everyone dies...especially Ronaldo and Totti...oh and Grosso...it will have been a great world cup.

Bleh, commiserations to the English. You were my de facto side after Australia got eliminated, so it figures that you go out in the very next round to Italy lite. Ah well, come on Brazil!